Thursday 29 September 2011

Chapter 15: Vannam Konda Vennilave

Photobucket



Vannam Konda Vennilave Vaanam Vithu Vaarayo.
Vinilae Paathai illae, Unnai thoda yen nee illae ?

I laid my back on the comfortable blue office chair on rollers yesterday morning, just a few moments after I started work. The 7am hour. With a cup of Nescafe, in the pantry, I closed my eyes as I listened to the song above on my iphone.

Somewhere in my heart, a pain seems to be arising. It was like the feel of an old wound that came to pain again. A tear rolled down at that instant. It was like yesterday when I remember myself being helpless to the expense of my feelings. However in actual fact, 19 months from the start of everything has went down the Gregorian calendar.

Wonderment is how I fell and how I managed to overcome a little. Affairs of the heart are just complicated.

To the pain that tore me apart, to the silent cries that the wall heard, to my pleas that I placed to my Lord, I won’t forget even a bit of it.

1 comment:

  1. sweet yet interesting and sad words...love how u express it...

    ReplyDelete