Thursday 7 April 2011

Vaaranam Aayiram

I chanced upon the title for my exisiting blog. Before this title actually came up, I decided to name my blog as Cafe Smile. LOL. Second thoughts were already there before the confirmation and how weird it sounded. I did a google search on this name. Pathetically, results were superb in the adverse manner. My initial idea of blogging is to actually share how my life is to other people and ensure that they are connected to me. Well, this was the main reason, young teenagers were drawn to the idea of blogging. But now, after gaining a maturity in life, the art of writing appeals to me than the need to broadcast my life. Nobody is obliged to hear your whims and fancy. They have their plentiful own. Before you can guess, that’s exactly the weapon your foes need.

How well a writer I am? I am not fit to answer this question. Whatever comes from my blog, it is written in the virtual inkof Kesh’s life. How will I even judge my work. Maybe I need to corrected on my grammar and vocabulary usage.

Vaaranam Aayiram. I derive the (may not be literally right) meaning as thousand dreams. A couple of you may think this title is because of Surya’s twist turning movie in his entire cinema life. Yes, there is this connection but I am using it only for the publicity purpose in a hope that this blog will get famous. Partly thanks to actor Surya.

Photobucket


At the end of the movie, actress Simran would quote the title to links in literature. And whose literature are we talking about? The woman who sang in the praise of the Lord, the poetic woman, Sri Aandal Aalwar. She was a woman who had a thousand dreams of Sri Arangan whom she eventually got married to. She sang praises of the Lord in poems. Thirupaavai. Sri Krishnar, being my ishta devatar, this was a reason why I pickedthis title. Vaaranam Aaiyiram is a sigificant thirumozhi that details Sri Aandal Aalwar describing of her dream which is being married to Sri Kannan to her friends. I too have a thousand dreams untold, which I am describing to you all indirectly by this blog.

Not only that, I want to compass four parts into my blog. Faith, Friends, Community, Travel. These shall be the four. I will let my writing do the explaination.I require your utmost support and invaluable comments for my blog.

4 comments:

  1. Add in your comments please :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog! didnt know you had one..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kumerain,

    now you know. Keep coming back man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice and Interesting. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete