Saturday 11 June 2011

Chapter 8: Family Perfect

Keep the delights to yourself. When it comes to family, one is bound to enjoy numerous delights just from this element alone. Sadly a number of us do not have this fortune of having a complete or an understanding. The age of darkness, Kali Yuga. My heart really goes for all these people.

I love every inch and ounce of this household I am born in. My motive is not about flaunting on what I have but in more to educate someone one who is out there, the importance and the beauty of having a family. Mum means Love, Dad means Guidance. As we start, as we grow, many many relations bind us. This is one complete attachment that can even blind us anything if pursued way too much.

Photobucket


Respecting your parents, treating them as an exemplary of God. A definite duty in the hindu son's righteous way of life. Mum used to say since young, breaking a family up is as sinful as breaking a temple. Just like how the temple is. From the multiple manifestations of God in the temple, they represent all your family members. From the housekeeping to the accounts keeping in the divine place, they represent the duties of the family members. ?Just like how the main sanctum houses the main deity, the household/family houses your mum and dad as one soul. In this way the family shines like a temple. Just like how a temple's importance is, the family name upholds honor of everyone else who shares the bloodline.

Ruthless I was ever since young. But whenever I give much of a thought to the teachings my mum has imparted on me, come on, doesn't it make sense ?

Smile. Embrace your Family.

Photobucket

1 comment: