Monday 25 July 2011

Chapter 11: Dare to Dream?

Shanjivi, I wished he were my own, keeps on giving me that bad nudge occasionally. His claim is that I dream always, never into being practical. Before he completes the dialogue, he will quote, ‘I never said that was a bad thing’. Defensively.

My take is that I dare to dream. And I have the audacity to think that many of the people around or whom I have met do not have the courage to dream. They lack that extra bit of life. Living today is one. Living today with dreams tomorrow is another. It brings you forward effortlessly.

Dreaming is risky. When one has the courage to dream, tendency there is for his thoughts to run wild. If you could tell me any successful run without speed control, I would offer you my facebook password. HA! This is why many people are afraid to dream according to me. They prefer living just today, enjoying today’s moments. I have deep admiration for those who dream, live their dreams. They are the elite of humans.

Photobucket

Singapore today was a dream many years ago. My Home today was a dream since 1998.
My career today was an ambition since 2007. My family was a dream of my mum ever since she got married. You don’t have to look afar. Just walk by the lottery shop (4D) and see how many people are in dreams. And how it forwards them effortlessly to queue up as long as Indian railway trains week-by-week. The dream is to strike rich. True enough?

With the fiery of the sun in my eyes, I adorn them like my lenses.
The silvery light of the moon, I torch upon my quest.
Paving a way of my life, building up my faith, finding for the key to unlock my chest of dreams.


I lay seven steps in a go and contemplate over each single step.
Rush winds are temporary. Observe them closely.
The way will show, the name will glow.

Do you dare to dream?

No comments:

Post a Comment