Wednesday 2 October 2013

Chapter 25: In the Cradle of Joy

The year will be over soon if not for two more months and I have got the motivation to blog again. Much much of life's dramas are over, life seems to have paved a very clear path for me. Most importantly my smile is back, my happiness is intact. Like a lost bird found its new habitat, I am rounding my happiness circle only.

I have learnt how to let go and how to give without taking. In this selfish world, for you to be truly happy, is the moment when you learn the lesson of giving without taking. I agree that you have to be selfish at times, but at the end of the day, you are not gonna bringing anything to the 6 feet land. In my case, it's cremation, even worse. I don't even stay here physically

A major drama with the bff. A little misunderstand with the bb. Ex-es are not someone whom can be the same. I suspect they might
even have vengeance in their heart (HAHA!) In this whole year three dates alone became special, 15 sep, 06 Sep, 26 Sep. Now I know
why the Lord kept quiet. I think I know :) 2012 - 2013 another major transit year into become a matured man now. At least now I know who my priority is and where my time should go. Loving this life again.

Till I blog tomorrow, Hare Krishna



Akka has got legally married :)  


My Sweetheart has turned 18. I have turned even older ;/

No comments:

Post a Comment