Sunday 3 June 2012

Chapter 20 : Photoshoot with Ish

I am in great favor of this photo shoot by Hush Lush. It goes like this, Isswariya answered some random questions on Hush Lush, in which she won herself a photo shoot. She also had the opportunity to invite two others, which was me and her cousin.

We met the famous Kaamini, her sweet looking granny,  an amiable couple no other than the photographer & her boyfriend. I have to say the both ladies looked stunning, each belonging to a different world. One lady was looking as if she governs the sea kingdom and another from the fire kingdom. Probably its a shoot that I have enjoyed. Let's forget about getting tired by posing, and the hot chittirai weather, a whole of nine hours plus.

I wished I was a photographer too. Naz, the photographer was prolly enjoying herself with the camera though Ish was whining here and there. Come to think of it, it would have been more boring if Ish did not whine at all.

Some tips from me, by learning what goes in a photoshoot.

1) Closeness matter a lot in photo shoots.
2) Never wear ankle length socks for pants
3) If u are a guy, you are fine without make up.
4) If u are a lady, you not any fine without make up.
5) Do not stare in a lady's eyes at a close proximity! Its dangerous!

Some photos






The Photo Shoot Photos



No comments:

Post a Comment